Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-17.txt - C_REC#9 464XLAT

Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 13 February 2015 19:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=6aKtV5WfA0cFlsAKRSgW91Z50U4OTiRtlyIMOJ2KwkI=; b=ukP1x2DmuxMyW3Di0ko0fiRkC56H1hv0/49d9ppjqCBEN1F08hibjV/XnOLYY9cqAV aRWvdInm+3iQOjj/lFz16uHgWjuKKST/lxb/pnhO8Ss2kDZ3ooOSOXB9lgjo55HfqGbW xkc+6WMjYNw1f7lF1GUZiq2w/ngJOHtog86wxDt5T99HkvTtiU24KZ6vJ3Ey3vdcaVYm uwLhv4yng0gBhxuLJrrZ675N1y1ujYjjDJ6bgjaTZmboSrdnc8lY2os/jkN8zpyxJmVO S4/Y5CGY3Qn9dHdBfmr4gSXupMY0ZABWNkBrnZFp2U7mEODxSqQ1NwkeXccqMOvcZmsQ LDSg==
References: <20150212124226.3282.9774.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <54DCD464.3000907@gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93300490A7DD@OPEXCLILM23.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <6536E263028723489CCD5B6821D4B21303DEA4B0@UK30S005EXS06.EEAD.EEINT.CO.UK> <54DDF37D.1050405@gmail.com> <6536E263028723489CCD5B6821D4B21303DEA605@UK30S005EXS06.EEAD.EEINT.CO.UK> <54DE0BA8.8020908@gmail.com> <6536E263028723489CCD5B6821D4B21303DEA722@UK30S005EXS06.EEAD.EEINT.CO.UK> <54DE227D.9050303@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGRCvc314QaiGfMGLF2Wakn8ueQK55E-sxw3qW4FXLApOw@mail.gmail.com> <54DE3C45.9080806@gmail.com>