Re: [v6ops] The meaning of "IPv6-only" -- Re: sense of draft-vf-v6ops-ipv6-deployment

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 31 March 2021 08:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1617178604; x=1617783404; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=drqcmU85 n2D7j7fg9EzxHg46SgtLuqkWXmXtPa2/V+I=; b=v6qV/d8DEjzZpbPNHSFj/V1J AmySbNFSunAp1dThZ7N77QMuaQsXZ6zE7KOnurqLRaHgnUuccJ4mt41yqeSjR+Bn GBM8733khGpVPvmK+7k9jD7y7eMvvqVXYLEzU4qTTTm9g/rtG42TR9sfrB2oGuqs NgRZkU5LvpVwk6besN0=