Re: [v6ops] Enterprise Guidance on IPv6 (draft-chkpvc-enterprise-incremental-ipv6-00)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 17 June 2012 09:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=wlXb8/pYXoZ7PS75ZvRK6CSwv21HuKdc/h2spFHzqok=; b=mry1BOmp3oueVOEMz4LBlFeob74eYqkNiIam4UuGRrdP/jdBw188VFPoLd++2VY+BM J6XP8kB1nfNWnPywgRcpV3jCBYTTuYZd4/E9rguBdYJXt5ixofLoctzl6OkE3Yyparbv LE7/J/zwFznFP4jakZdzMmGSdGv/LdEoaQ/F7EEA46MBujy9H/kPvVncqLzDdGsUys8Y wUOUIBnXSQcnTtENjWz+DTGeEAqAnnJinvEs1oO/Du5mGOmg3RW2FKvvhiCLVU9bsLaS 8vjzwkW62OMuilNWLchWEOi7/evoW3rid/w5nKzoV0QffBrSzIWq854rw9kv3rNPClIB Fwxw==