Re: [v6ops] Enterprise Guidance on IPv6 (draft-chkpvc-enterprise-incremental-ipv6-00)

Victor Kuarsingh <victor.kuarsingh@gmail.com> Wed, 13 June 2012 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jdl4IvydH0c+/fozfcWaj2Gf7wnUH2fTLcoFru9bQAo=; b=0nJN63kuVw5rDI4ygxsOHe1HBVFIvRuqEPlr3ncd2u1YfBR52eZ15u3GBUydElLLZZ GAdGVxwlb6liMHGlflECp4MkN5xWD4JJ6p1401QBHmt2eC8KlO0sO0t0AGGY+OXsTgbO o17BcRFOOh2rA52xx0LPqDfAVuOorEUhdaCKtel2BHNl/O1fjlfAiedRO8JURFQs8Oh1 LEGeCZKYVKV42BG685WjklES41HKDfeY7AtIHzbwPw1hjoFbHbY9Tlt9ju30P78nXeJh BAhwJewdFVSG0QLcH202OJuB/lk69PbEzwbr3OBUUfzwN9WdyFi3jufsP4L1effh2FeC DuTA==