Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-srv-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 11 March 2019 22:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1552344436; x=1552949236; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=BfNSOAyr GNhfmjX/LcFm7IGzZerY4xIk5uYhbWAABuE=; b=cNVKeVgTBEAzC+i0/+7dBsLj aShFUdhoRQRrp7AmzygqFyXcBY1uWVsk9jKCanywyqPIwwkVGxpqBx9YyYgcOJsi +OBeURl/dpnvdr5YlalbfeF1TVSORuO9EW1HwJOHyARCReOQJoqC9GlTx6hB53+W W5MXq2uL+c3RJb+OA5s=