Re: [v6ops] Call for adoption: draft-peng-v6ops-hbh

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Fri, 10 September 2021 23:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3mdVKVBSGVRoD4TPQunq/IZDBohYc+RTEpmDFUqAze8=; b=SmsYES/ZlFrlQ5nPT4yfFPOKUtIFBOpTZCD0bUTzSk6tA4wS+HKJwF2D3mjYP91jIK h89gfTiSJ0p0X3N8BBuKDjHL7XWr+pxM+siza8ykZkn/BDe+0aVgVFwBG7njQLiDTUw3 EQ7KDr4kGQaBcXfmjyYTNbjDWkClywToJjfvjtYdDg71oLiUjf4vo9Cb78HCuIMYcqGn Qrj0/Uvp4jTvavIK7mJsUdD6RQyfwi/m5vXQiXJUprVg9uCDDkXLLVUZq7Kl6PgI5NlB NMW5P881sLqtWuAebIKGFm0QCqkRpj/mEhYvgeVeXYVr7r1na3y0dH7EMLWVcxnuv2ML /PNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3mdVKVBSGVRoD4TPQunq/IZDBohYc+RTEpmDFUqAze8=; b=l5RJh7ciL365y1URBu/COZ+xAJSZ4s5C80jaf+ms46r4pLF42TWH6829IJ0+xxYwRx D8ddE17lO0QZ52FIJsn6FleTSTncwc5QsArjwrEqogfDZZadb8Aw89Pw//USjsgvCDQy 9EgKo8+UdNsA9d7yUb8cpF4khtZ8I0REnIsu/uNtFpkJ+YBnnF0/n8rt+PMqn88QDL7p O3nRFl1EbK+Ti6/j4bLdxR4Wfqbb5L7mElotCNqDFFjOKJ9xFVOLqr8jKnweUKVI1q52 v68i9rZMAcS4eEc+gj7UStZ3uMeIHsuRHzX/Jz19fOoyAinsdAOI5VjwGQoz5aNP/hc9 SqvA==