Re: [v6ops] The bottom is /112 (was: RE: Extending a /64) -- How about new fixed bottom /80 win-win for all - epiphany at 6:54am after v6ops preso

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2020 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0Hw7WGFLBxT5dPg/diz7V6HH4uYTCHWSfKVda2EinGs=; b=TqgNMfmFMhzTVtPmwrCxsaTPFLR+AtvYyVaoa+q+jo050wogVf9H+RVrirTQl17DxM WGrUCD3OqR0Q4uhIP8sodrMqX0IjC6oiQ3Sqdnyqcc3ExupCjpQFvPgJvm7a7F2WdrCv PoBYWqKaAcN9LyJ55NtUwvGlg6NlS02pyyKLq9BiW40b52nE3f84eB0sDvGjt4mfIP3z ybYZLMIJrXC12legW+YsWz/4f8h4WXWgbsHpZy5i7vVWlRdVdEZLeV47gPf5celw54Oo AW1easaKCZIeCvsYqR3oT31kB9ezx5LoDQ3pZPuNcftrq3Hpgqtam485ITDh4vN95rQZ 06vQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0Hw7WGFLBxT5dPg/diz7V6HH4uYTCHWSfKVda2EinGs=; b=ksa5ryFI5jxMxy4clInRgf8MkaFOCvIkOQWVID9WJYqQlU7iw51uCK8abLXAGGpP1I 5rB1NBtvv+/agjo09vPhRQQ95hnQamIb+9XvdyC/fLuKVI0GMBoudmp/GkI4A+j2lTrj rQKAGuimfM6be+VasUDfUiLT+HnxmN8fVTNGPO5Ovok8VHXK92TmQjhHRpm2Ing+SpyJ XlVACvvs1ZCh7S/72AomqqG7HoHwmam8ogatG3hRjhqqxVq3gdtMjqVoOZAS6ZwOLyMp nw5CYvNAnGxhDAuwy1DM6YRSXe+ajNTu+2eY6dSu6khR5wz7CAFGjuLW2BRLEkEhSrSG BCkA==