Re: [v6ops] The bottom is /112 (was: RE: Extending a /64) -- How about new fixed bottom /80 win-win for all - epiphany at 6:54am after v6ops preso

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2020 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=trAS9BKtbDbqCZwlXjw4og0jDESO6gFugMbpSO2ZpiY=; b=SzuA5C+IZy5Lc+GPfiNFma6OfNu6rVKclGyzb/fX9fAMSi8TZh+meBOe5OBGZPuPss Q20sGIygPr130tSrQlgIKS0YIfAHWeTzI7F5DAEyGJVpa8YSQ3iQdg0oJwRcrLeWAZ30 pdV1HraYLUpBjUBFC2t4pApJzxhDpFWwmprbCllJ1AmCKbJHrjqdtwLe32gjwhT07yEy JSXLHA8PPbyrK70QDheV9DJlkDaJmboZhrRIBBXTAda5Knzir+4Pwxyu8bef5WCphKju AgaTMn3oj7vGLnaD5rjV73CMMdLvhIjAkg31yrDW1hL/nJzERzZkQalFLZBWwlOn4+84 +2VA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=trAS9BKtbDbqCZwlXjw4og0jDESO6gFugMbpSO2ZpiY=; b=OdzJRqLi0OQt1Pa5j6f7sf+INIbDLZz8y2HJ9wF492n7+kGr9c2QlhYag0HaicyRFB qNGjVQPYWx6H1eMhqgYY27WX0od8tEjO39m2Trf9uo5A4IZsKYCmFJIOCnjB8ipZv4SM d84NUWE4sy19Gv+1vV95kGmnKVfLIitITkF46e6lN7cKf1jRKQitYPD8ccn5s2vBZ4N+ OYVlq+YV15Uf5TXwPFdNP+YRbQqQEXf8xdhmLkuD7yW7+7OQZRG3SyP9vAhkiTmkO/JZ R5bd52+/IZsdFhdwbZRgd56dh2fY7+ID5mJky1eUlcqFO50o4DKbq7M2yw9GbPfDPDM1 8Nyw==