Re: [v6ops] Checking an outcome on the list

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Tue, 12 November 2013 00:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=1ZuKmh+vYFiYKxrSNNfkQkF3W3RwcporNkb7vdy8k3c=; b=jtwSOelWBI/to7fRIQ4+jN+Pu1smrkoF7WL7wVJ0O8VWtVU19G1mPG0UbKlTdw6pXW Fgx2BRJwpbqRfgqcNM4ZdYdo0aMPGe09+SMpW2n++h8tEA2A3nQoUzjaKWrZzF+LIoCV yXHCMuTZeNfrL/zthhv4rWgUVQsvxV1NQk9vOww+8ftSj4s1QMlgatgubUcwnPVWU/9u We6J9oukkRJc1ZdriePHKwMJZbOEOE/fuDXzBcKeV+XDRHsIB9ZRubbjdk2GKuQ5oH9K 4avssWjvP40aSNx71AmoRMl47mPQsNmgXSlH1/fT7P5Udg31iTFz2a0rMhHBTflBZeIc 1F+g==