Re: [v6ops] IPv4 trajectory

Erik Nygren <erik+ietf@nygren.org> Tue, 31 March 2015 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bXX44i7OVz8yZhBiuBErOCg60fUlcgDCmeVD9UQhUbw=; b=yJYNwHMPqJmYCPcuGAK/UcU/L1DP88/xTQuRNirhoFYFT6A64CciznSoNC4PYcBHit YvqpM/0Ct+6LVM0SwWLW0kUCq/sURlFrzGmlSnVxdclXb2MzMgjoG1cuTYRo3BvKP85h 5g3tKHKIGxnCt2Hxe3OLb17NtgQShiCI+tcWvqHBnliKIDcrGaHyWRTX97UhFoGtUM14 rEb2DjyQFXoCG0YYzM0j+r61oAUVgJ70yCxd9gUt+L7V3ZG634ir083sfhahvSCajm+N 7MZzXfL0nmzZ46ueKBMwgG8yhwaO+s9WXWzjzz9mZeh8XnG7vavE3bpvcxOWYP6I9jiC R6Tw==