Re: [vmeet] timeframe

Doug Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Fri, 15 May 2009 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=mI16jb1PHaLmZ2PVBqjLXEpUNJwBWci44EPwx+CXm+4=; b=EE5+fL1okuWb/6BXurZ9ESIsi5s9tb90t7nJxyhEPHQm/bIhsdG1KIDl8Cq+mb/5Sr YANDrtQzFp79WOHs5t7ZplRXVP6Q+QQ2PdnPq7T4LxD4FSdWT5qa8MAtbjhaRKbUpOs8 SrDNkrgrXTGh5kpZ4SEo/nOLl9C0JGka7S+gY=