Re: [vnrg] way forward on VNRG definitions

Sangjin Jeong <sjjeong@gmail.com> Thu, 15 July 2010 07:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=45n5xJAJ3rW+g4/QrczSdlIt3eSjuOMD4hwxcVG0dsM=; b=Fcum7xxrEhceFRh4PBc6oCug2cR4sH4Hh71pG/lf6ur85+tbcQYqEeziQgLl/HQ3/f ApU2/WA8XQnqUEWuTswfwPYiUj7zFpltaxJGtoxvvyCyxu74lcCdczKbc2MjdZ687WWL p3pchuKsVBFsR+yphKLyLN2qE/Ofwfm9mXiD4=