[webfinger] R: [appsawg] #12: Semantic gap for the client side

Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it> Wed, 19 June 2013 13:01 UTC

From: Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.goix@telecomitalia.it>
To: Gonzalo Salgueiro <gsalguei@cisco.com>, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 15:00:26 +0200
References: <071.1f5cc037d908127f5ac6f4afd3d8842a@trac.tools.ietf.org> <026701ce5cdb$2e7d2630$8b777290$@packetizer.com> <CAKaEYhLX5o9XM-t0iX5fMAXBrcmv1f2pYbPhP+DVNK=OUjSe=w@mail.gmail.com> <024301ce5d92$f7d06080$e7712180$@packetizer.com> <51B9E0AC.5070508@qti.qualcomm.com> <002a01ce68a3$8501aac0$8f050040$@packetizer.com> <51BB264C.3090602@qti.qualcomm.com> <CAC4RtVBhYYy8eRYD4n=ijCR-2HF91QMT81UD6-d9XR4r2ZEVVg@mail.gmail.com> <51BB5A96.4000308@qti.qualcomm.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436785E621@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <3ACB44C8-7A06-4D7D-90F4-679197769A67@cisco.com>
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: DHpl Uizq d9fq goHb jgvN mLcc uR8M 5sy3 AAaXxQ== ABj+0Q== ACj/9w== AI6xvg== AJW6Gg== AJ5lsQ== ALFHKA== ALMKYQ==; 9; 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; Sosha1_v1; 7; {506D3CE5-9FD9-4B51-ACCA-87B9F08834BF}; bABhAHUAcgBlAG4AdAB3AGEAbAB0AGUAcgAuAGcAbwBpAHgAQAB0AGUAbABlAGMAbwBtAGkAdABhAGwAaQBhAC4AaQB0AA==; Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:00:26 GMT; UgA6ACAAWwB3AGUAYgBmAGkAbgBnAGUAcgBdACAAWwBhAHAAcABzAGEAdwBnAF0AIAAjADEAMgA6ACAAUwBlAG0AYQBuAHQAaQBjACAAZwBhAHAAIABmAG8AcgAgAHQAaABlACAAYwBsAGkAZQBuAHQAIABzAGkAZABlAA==
x-cr-puzzleid: {506D3CE5-9FD9-4B51-ACCA-87B9F08834BF}
acceptlanguage: en-US, it-IT
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1