Re: [webfinger] [appsawg] #12: Semantic gap for the client side

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Wed, 05 June 2013 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=T9H7mL7MyA15oCfINdyBkkRJPihITTFdkZsVuz8ye3Y=; b=Q6eyTqhhii+5DhsC1iw7bB/e7XTGmbpbKdzlswHgod2d3ZFvSXwd1pfknCmLX1nGv6 ZoSKzBY/r8Mp6IbJKyMfKAx8R6qhGzcDcKQsYz1bgEI4BPg4tN722gYZNZ6oIwg86ymy Zdf+GR5skTWuYBPLGWwfDugNnyXpQW8cnr/rfqArT5JdHEb70paCEB04B3Qmj8IMI61b FRyUBbCJLtCpWIqvdZFO8G02v1uaDrQI+qeF0cd0xSvGhjC/oRqXuoFtExEPpd4DmiiC oezQ7NkKaARIt+G1gOngcqtSrqqK2c1xw+KK2vcowV8a7IHKUj819iqRd4x5VMc8c7tU 9EBA==