Re: [webfinger] [appsawg] #12: Semantic gap for the client side

Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 13:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xxwglSrrnDMPrpVGR79QBB3YIliJPBgudUjjxK228QM=; b=AuMWyP/+C18ANM2LJm95teNd2DPKJ3GJCj/f7DbyX7q8x8jOTzAN0WmxxyR9GUlCS7 vlCquSUO7Z+Jw2uXifm9WhBGFmz9/cpyx2xbcr8UWpKZRcSoQLuRsfq0fxf+0YY2+2c2 JtL5TeTU0EvN9S2frL9GgrBCfyIdlm/2dUVyI7Q4UYXA/OXHCTuOmlsWW8703JoSLZUE qJbQOVJrQEd3RdZDqQGU/bdyKrOCMrKE8mF0uWw0aaKryOpc8fN5G4KvKMcofouc6rTq tpafhSmTiG+ZYgTYBagjiZbG6NFkS5R3KxHnmKqp10AStjYV+tyE1I9Pl6Vajbxm8WFW YAFQ==
References: <071.1f5cc037d908127f5ac6f4afd3d8842a@trac.tools.ietf.org> <026701ce5cdb$2e7d2630$8b777290$@packetizer.com> <CAKaEYhLX5o9XM-t0iX5fMAXBrcmv1f2pYbPhP+DVNK=OUjSe=w@mail.gmail.com> <024301ce5d92$f7d06080$e7712180$@packetizer.com> <51B9E0AC.5070508@qti.qualcomm.com> <002a01ce68a3$8501aac0$8f050040$@packetizer.com> <51BB264C.3090602@qti.qualcomm.com> <CAC4RtVBhYYy8eRYD4n=ijCR-2HF91QMT81UD6-d9XR4r2ZEVVg@mail.gmail.com> <51BB5A96.4000308@qti.qualcomm.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436785E621@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <3ACB44C8-7A06-4D7D-90F4-679197769A67@cisco.com> <A09A9E0A4B9C654E8672D1DC003633AE53D43B077A@GRFMBX704BA020.griffon.local>