Re: [webfinger] [appsawg] #12: Semantic gap for the client side

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Sat, 15 June 2013 03:07 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:06:49 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
To: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
References: <071.1f5cc037d908127f5ac6f4afd3d8842a@trac.tools.ietf.org> <026701ce5cdb$2e7d2630$8b777290$@packetizer.com> <CAKaEYhLX5o9XM-t0iX5fMAXBrcmv1f2pYbPhP+DVNK=OUjSe=w@mail.gmail.com> <024301ce5d92$f7d06080$e7712180$@packetizer.com> <51B9E0AC.5070508@qti.qualcomm.com> <002a01ce68a3$8501aac0$8f050040$@packetizer.com> <51BB264C.3090602@qti.qualcomm.com> <CAC4RtVBhYYy8eRYD4n=ijCR-2HF91QMT81UD6-d9XR4r2ZEVVg@mail.gmail.com> <51BB5A96.4000308@qti.qualcomm.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436785E621@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>