Re: [websec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-03.txt

Tom Ritter <tom@ritter.vg> Fri, 19 October 2012 14:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=xxBBiXVe+oR3BytNmNWhUaDfgAkB6scADaKHw/G5Z48=; b=aPg7pFk+iVwi79XUvBQN/uw7LjotoytXDbZ/IMhScIwbrQbD60Iwlx/Q883YjLjajB LUoIHLRjKDun209bcnO998xjXB6wQgyAWObTAAOLD7InfI8Rql8Dx9I6U07weAkpC5ZD sMbsi4YuhO6RznMnLCsa7TE7NLnAwwszRZNQTbqH8xR15LgpB+omxuYX0lwZ/7cowhfI gtTACHDjwjT32Sle4oRZYBXccX7g/zb1+Pal8Q/23pxvk7lb+VCS1q39jC/5bxBkNycy jL2l3dn06KLje5YnE2yu+M2E45poQwVtU5WuYewvJyKRvmJp9986AT1UeegxhqNCQw1F qtWQ==