[websec] Are all the issues filed? (was: Re: Using IETF Tracker for issues on MIME sniffing?)

Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com> Sat, 22 October 2011 18:52 UTC

From: Adam Barth <ietf@adambarth.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:51:48 -0700
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: "websec@ietf.org" <websec@ietf.org>
Subject: [websec] Are all the issues filed? (was: Re: Using IETF Tracker for issues on MIME sniffing?)

Larry,

Have you filed all the issues you'd like addressed?  I went though the
issue tracker and I only found two:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/15
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/websec/trac/ticket/16

Below you mention "nosniff", but I don't see that in the issue
tracker.  Please let me know when you've finished filing the issues
you care about.

Adam