Re: An IETF repository for working code in our protocols?

Vijay Gurbani <vijay.gurbani@gmail.com> Wed, 19 August 2020 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dvyezLZ4MFyKaqQOol8fatdpgB0iePvHfxkqOT82Lp0=; b=LsBQrsD+qdKKjk0j5J7NSChbX6wzORFutCzhX+iZzaK0LWPi9f5FAXMg5wT73jNBuE 8sk1SWwIlEvrzeMANz3/khoQUA4MS5DwASlKVafoXmVRM2lCzB4exAHAkidEzPqztyd2 sAWqMJ7tpRc8fpplWJoQ+N635lb+7dG/SF8PDUj91R030YbMKQFfbj2VngcfCV8OXYt+ W5Wh1Bj6R1gugRdAULhXmvDbaWkyJiGqfpIBSIfgNP/YJZamijEd36J1TkjHnwQ/LEe2 9DIayJsy5Paw0q/wyhIF2oUU0mntrU+j3fsVuzSa++U10tM9DVpywmI66AgKt8X4cbZ2 dkRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dvyezLZ4MFyKaqQOol8fatdpgB0iePvHfxkqOT82Lp0=; b=brc1Y7YfOL3eKHd0uI7XQ2HC7SyaVOOdivqlPdMM4NSTe4PYwqf0tl+f0z+6LN9ozC Ix3TK23jyBN/7xDHmJM0X7QHLMAcV0BYlM4cGK3+hS1JVlO92bhCoQ8PfZgSNQReVXy2 GP83T9QL9WkKBPh8885HgcmXZWS9/1HPRTlhHFLNjEoV1+lk69M3xAqJQeOhqtvgy+Wg y8VrOWAKESEKjWqQdiz8NEuldgPt1bUV+kvFc7UeLehlXI9W2kUosKRPU78XjSnJvIoR ftq2RLKcFd5DL73T5zy0mo7noSkkM+C9orTcCSfQUu7TQ3HFX8oa1XQOGoq+S3EQVG1k 9h3g==