Re: [Add] Draft Posting: CNAME Discovery of Local DoH Resolvers

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 12:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bZyaUZ7fhsxcbXNVtXgcO7XryW9i2QssXg48dwnQ86U=; b=ckgs1Th+48Tr03iBF5nmYcBvxIICo5R5L2H+PdW/nzDJbHAISZ3gO6Mr3riknT1yNC 58ogeF6hNW6m3zPXvZRRtLLjf4pUB9Y3PYMRsTY9p8947gQR4SiqQ8mLynknY8yX1VCm S//HI4Y062K/KPbFbNuBjPDkaiHiB9/n2gFv4tKOjUXxsNN8wbR282H3m9cMwVs52IOn l5ihXUzZ+KlDu6l2Po+DlcbFWtfETa2ekaa6iuExKmY8jTGqM1rt6y6R1GtDQ/NR0Zho /44m4SoLPcse/I398Lv+ykhZWJRhjCqh/lkm5PeHFS4FRSijTGjA4hpGwwy3T/Rh7yWy mpjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bZyaUZ7fhsxcbXNVtXgcO7XryW9i2QssXg48dwnQ86U=; b=oibdpeuwRPUmm4SC8XOzrE9lSSUS5NVpr0w7bTHCAyANayH9V2wKmPvPKX5NHcHDsb d+NaAVwAK+fmgzsrKJzIzLnbMmqwIduDD0pz0OkIyd3CkXQ7civQhtY9VDwU4a6wXXQL qXHIahWiRd5RqhHdihSre0XRNY9Mhm4/du+nWVpHpBogHUwaPWIucTOKE67Nl6JknJiw 9+DRxaZhnYcogLEgSLfX/ZIcN+Kuai2ijM0HPC0qRid5vpY5kb7RbBp2tSNgWT4opDzC 1cOx/N3BNaXl9m7nDTXiDddwKrMKfAmZE3SViNwFgXoMqPelBSWeEvJc7sK29C6FyRXB KtkQ==