Re: [alto] Topic B - maintenance of ALTO protocol // RE: June 20, 2023 meeting minutes and discussion working links

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 27 June 2023 12:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.45 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.096, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687869213; x=1690461213; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=LtIpmQkD9XNYgqhWINWpGFT8xK+Ssya6c4xPQCDcIV8=; b=cWjRlusVkNCuiUa6h6u7OoudhllvFMRdeKJ2fJynHamS/UCQzodg9SuFQeDsqnk7LW C79Y9zgTFJIghbPJrKL35/xnYM4skFVuN67QwJ6d7aMFjG0+f8cP7he3i8qo3GmPTxbq 4ZyGVnoxJSeXkwiLvyDebaMA+sLKUCD55TZmj2y9xxHhVyjKrjKLpDaeZ4Vb/dg+owly KFifOvqXcxdrnvqbHDJbj99eW4IoJpdFODrVUM+73nQDlegA/8Uf/kkBMPgvV/7Lm36r wtmGB/UKvYv5eKyu4UJQLqa4iX8FLfFLkMzRE8nVGjAwSIExvvtsBzN9Snm3NSiEibHR 2bmw==