Re: [alto] Topic B - maintenance of ALTO protocol // RE: June 20, 2023 meeting minutes and discussion working links

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Sun, 09 July 2023 19:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.548 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.096, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1688930781; x=1691522781; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=N0l0wGe5ck4EMs08Tx2CChIYgyZ3vdqKNjjmXLcb6bs=; b=Xou9yKttxbwilnmGYWLwL5bGybR3Qh73xi6CppTFESJE57YgF/5M0IAXMIddOlsHzj mzd4f/XLGc67K2hX35Xs2dHDEiua8Vf8PQUhmxt0Pnh/DYNRy1yU5oI9bjhFDvd5NCrP 6YL4W04qs/nTpGRQshbTufCCR+T0CaMaDXoadZQ2RmQnfKcbES5rBDmaHfJFKBIYBvNK pGlHJtypx4JHX1PCBLZa1tEQQ/ilSOlvcbYq3lDGrnD+VU/rAcFfDB6L2fkSd9aP+4FT HsbOf5tBzoYrUYSo0gGVAJLMLPpxO1hB7IKJcJ1y2bGigQvI0wKb+tzDIfVf3xha2QkA UuBw==