Re: [Anima] Self-Managed Networks

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Sun, 18 October 2015 02:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=B7/MpBPz8VicdZcjnNoyuoYJJd5YcAbgWb32pCD2Z8w=; b=hJMDZbkPOUbOuM4u4l6gXe7XHmey2V+vlHnjhcHi5u2uu6G9Bd6HWwGQk4esFmQFUB 3vWqvw2joeDbuyNQkYgGEQs8kBLlIzhikMJ66YMSOva1pjr6gmHKWb0epv3Wr+LNG+WJ n2yoBA7QMYw1gKrZDee8D63BtoIbZqgbhNyCp5Jx6tCw6th9SykeR7QRdfyDKltD7a8u kQn+XzpKMIXpFAfC20IJEzFXr/7AnP828BALNjQPYTjycb5/zkSQLFDZPNVttD1w1/5N fU/cWdihtefkTCs5VlOuLfri7NtOlmOZ8v9oMZ1GRB1GSitGUFHilp9uohDJAgFh868f Sgjw==
References: <5D36713D8A4E7348A7E10DF7437A4B927BBB558B@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <7145ab65268b4fb3b279e2ce9da1fdaa@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <cbc6f29eda114b848f3dac35609b2da8@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <9c8b64c962c443f19f6fd784cb9927a7@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <7512f6b600904c49838fcf729e3000a5@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <334e22acb30e487eb7f5a2d41fb54499@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <ff7789800a574fcb901e096a0a11f5bb@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <dd5a46abd24c49d2a9acd31a608ef7e8@VAADCEX37.cable.comcast.com> <14fdc79570b54d0e9562382c5d53a3ef@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <561EC845.9020505@gmail.com> <c1e45907707f42d3ae1e9beb0647a760@VAADCEX37.cable.comcast.com> <03347fe65bce48e9ba28827f5c4c0624@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <c44ededa670e43588987bd30b2f68e88@VAADCEX37.cable.comcast.com>