Re: [Anima] Self-Managed Networks

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Sun, 18 October 2015 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MRGbsPjroFQaVRGPxl4BVXycbwomn1EhTc+qEmXAVB0=; b=YQtg1VJyzyCBWbI65fqJ4Hw8Rm4WjVA6iQh2EnslCdIrtfoJCYsn35A92efScoQJtE KjLa2+rRctIKmhT5IzryeQvKOlBbCppYpiN9JsX8R/kzH5aFeLfRU8D3RwfwpCSEaeJD 383qHudBnrpdZwh5g6PwYb5gC6DJbd96E4Uo5NZRDKdsrJXS8lSI19e2dI3uQC+ADNza WVq8x3AJdbiEUoa7NfDVL4PGFWtvFP5IrNauVm0+G81YQAWuJwKtrjUBJjA8yU94M+rn YVMsERDhFnhxveXRefJ8/PLfJ7jceTQxgNiZhuCZDesFAHtPSvoIKdby6nn3qvJWtU2b wUMQ==