Re: [Anima] Self-Managed Networks

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 16 October 2015 05:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:organization:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ch2ygGACZAD5aB2NLN+HdFZrh3DpwoeT6zDMeZn3V8w=; b=WMzFIO8+2G2kkTop5Q6e1gkniOLNC+3W7Yd+gmHhqBQ7HaPMEsANm7cVOe83xgwzbd kjWhtceUisjOdDZ7gbe5PyBuQlC5kKbMSBy/Ap6yzLdm8OLstoTI/UXNm4sQAkfKu8Tm +FLjQXawxdsIhgOPDrpyQp1f5hLoLOnfi9NfAC5cEUl9BRU0SY3RX2JBjXfVPvcOe+Nj oLxyksffxP6A8EsDynkUz1Zst7kWhJH0QKkSftEmb6NQvOPzrlPQ0RY97IFb9soXf5+V AMWPRRfJpcIuGB6NRrLlxBH9cSHUwJzoh4/myEz9XCrqw9b1ocLjgT/NFQ4R+moI78EA 7iGg==