Re: [Anima] Self-Managed Networks

Laurent Ciavaglia <Laurent.Ciavaglia@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 16 October 2015 10:59 UTC

To: reddy.pallavali@ulusofona.pt, "Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com>
References: <5D36713D8A4E7348A7E10DF7437A4B927BBB558B@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <7145ab65268b4fb3b279e2ce9da1fdaa@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <cbc6f29eda114b848f3dac35609b2da8@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <9c8b64c962c443f19f6fd784cb9927a7@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <7512f6b600904c49838fcf729e3000a5@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <334e22acb30e487eb7f5a2d41fb54499@VAADCEX36.cable.comcast.com> <ff7789800a574fcb901e096a0a11f5bb@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <dd5a46abd24c49d2a9acd31a608ef7e8@VAADCEX37.cable.comcast.com> <14fdc79570b54d0e9562382c5d53a3ef@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <561EC845.9020505@gmail.com> <c1e45907707f42d3ae1e9beb0647a760@VAADCEX37.cable.comcast.com> <03347fe65bce48e9ba28827f5c4c0624@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <CAC0HMNTbO3GyPZTvKu_3ggyUjrN07asN4Cwnr9u67=r-4VoSOA@mail.gmail.com> <67d5c9f5bf374fe397bff706846d9195@XCH-RCD-006.cisco.com> <CAC0HMNRG3mhvVbkfvQ2UPXn5w5LF9ir1zOOTn0=r1ohmzY8Wtw@mail.gmail.com>