Re: [Anima] Self-Managed Networks

John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com> Sun, 18 October 2015 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=csiqhgZQSPcISD7H9qf8Z/LiTx/nHhGOySX0v8/cMOk=; b=uBsbygGkJypq0AbmwBdSH6GOpk/m+v66ROOkIheX3Yf7dRq4zHdQaE1t705uOIIdKG 0HqrrKjtFZYcZGMFA1JfrSbqHCSLHas4UfPo+FGljhyue71+CmyqWvCmWTBK6UPoCRtr sMXXF4pjw9XorTqWbVFh84M4nX28u4cBYdjrJyoPqwusMew9SRmhuzwJmGjfDqFx5E/B Qrj8/qypNQSiB+Cmd4KaGSF/I4ua5XyBahlLux2LL8Ra7t2P44bmYWhKiHhvSgeJ23r1 Wfa5Ns9LUPna0oSdAwz3PWywFFS1LvvcvbUYuBG5XKubOTnTGzTT8eIB0PVFOGUUfHnv R3GA==