Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-xdash-03.txt

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 17 August 2011 15:21 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:53:33 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1313594550; bh=s/QkR6drDNocdzHDCaawXXUF2GnVIQbA7GDTlYVofF8=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=CO7Bnr3n49JbK+Wsu/BlVTI+7OEXL0vaUJq3kRKq37tDmW9i/3lpX+JoYJoJxfpsv ouO+nm3BssKcKCSaxTt/O1bVU3KLVlSbf+EbLM0LHp5tHfRn2lJJFe9dRm7kO1y+hu pgdoeleYUxnLKbUzbHnSwyn0LYEu+IfWrWyLBZ7c=