Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-xdash-03.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Thu, 18 August 2011 05:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0+U0Sj1fxVLuAeLkd6MiaQ6lOg1HLrfSTlsU++fidcg=; b=GFl6AF2Kx41iPnXCN3HdRTQqB2z3ksgf4Ipuuwzl5YKzcescvWZWqFUcuF8vLW9C7w FZX8V92wfCsfl8E8be3as6ixWE5mwdjv4oLVWVUoOS+lVns6Y9U2VwCaP/L+hEOUgbNa ARw/zgvkThufjDSMOMkIZTLH5AKxmjCAaeIfQ=