Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-xdash-03.txt

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Thu, 18 August 2011 15:53 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:36:29 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1313682865; bh=jQk7iIP7hfYkvNgeOkQicEkcfo3Ad/xUqVRUZa5eDco=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=mI0JMJJ76EP4ZQaRwJxL0Wc3Nz0Z0dhneF209Dg0hm2B3S3vVExxAijMMgbcNk8M4 c8XSGg5ejwJ5v75mfC7bk+Hm/CZbkF5pXw0vfa21MeGSyDLEGiIEnX+VGMxUAj/sTb RfOCOTe1ZaZM5YQiBwiDvxD0X7vPlNkQx3FUbx7s=