Re: [apps-discuss] Review of: draft-ietf-appsawg-malformed-mail-03

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 29 May 2013 01:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:50:35 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
References: <01OTO93GD6L2000054@mauve.mrochek.com> <20130515202613.24981.qmail@joyce.lan> <01OTOENRSJ6Q000054@mauve.mrochek.com> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1305152133120.63512@joyce.lan> <CAL0qLwb8gzOvC6eXmg+0+etuiTrdRMQyNBOk7BMns-Csfj4Wxw@mail.gmail.com> <01OTSF48H616000054@mauve.mrochek.com> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1305182237110.74365@joyce.lan> <CAL0qLwYUEsoHLs1_1Rb6ipEyjqBVLkFpTdhge_Q215=csETM-g@mail.gmail.com>