Re: [arch-d] Draft IAB conflict of interest policy

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 16 January 2020 03:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=S6IeIDtMvL5kiP94t+YJRN/YO2X9fJWfepShvvLd9+o=; b=SelC3UfyPzDtCJvfC85g99xvJYwoZSVZ6SSb6DZkdKTiniZ2NSs5eajxehdRNOzLKo eLhtBpIAh066YV/ZSEwBqwDjGFD+1i3eR1xCaxVdv/lmOalPuoa/NWM2mybCpaFusjKd 6DrTYlI/B3SYs1Bq34NLI9bGXermDMHg7afJsGPcQguaMZzjSWw1KzyNQmropkoMHcDa o24MgdhTuuYYzxG5upzrWfD3/LZdYRc8DtX3n25kBCbQS6Irog9waoX4mqJUmMI0MgSp C1HzhsaHc+dVVFYleiFr0HhUJ3SWW3MO0BORfHjPffo+9xyK6rXQ0GXAjwH+1kROLHUZ IDXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=S6IeIDtMvL5kiP94t+YJRN/YO2X9fJWfepShvvLd9+o=; b=XCvzPKEDK3XW26AyYZDPIb4u/NDmo2yjKj+s+hQDTKYU6Fpn9NbhF3BQHU/rflYI/I P50GaodkGcEkWAt0byS+P8+T0YnCfltRo4h1YBkpEAJLycvkuii2Og1/YlQnUUJarj+P xtKNLwqQIafiYtB38rwenrnlM7/WzCGo/Hu9A13yLtyj66KAjB6SQmPhaDH2nwLjwhYh Qu9lEXal/ARClKSHZ9n6nMb4XNDVjLdhxc9gn+9nu4/7RI2BKY1dBw7/Z0gYFSaDP89Y wP3Zy60hNj1/F6xHVyDmLQ8dW6weDZ8ixlzETMdMuocHNS6PY1hUGM1kPjY6oxzfKH2j h52Q==