Re: [arch-d] Proposed IAB program on Wholistic Human-Oriented Discussions on Identity Systems (WHODIS)

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.s.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 28 June 2023 22:11 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-wm1-x330.google.com (mail-wm1-x330.google.com [IPv6:2a00:1450:4864:20::330]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 9A9D5C14F747 for <architecture-discuss@ietf.org>; Wed, 28 Jun 2023 15:11:23 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1687990282; x=1690582282; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/bF41I+9fwkGKEioJMHBH1klcNBhDiFjjd5oywD/ZaU=; b=auUrM7PVXCdEZpabUDpH7evKTYSbJx3yCswmRskFuJVB7cd1ZY/7ED0T5FKiLjDJeW oeJwcpRDfPqjOcU7DaxS/Uumqazb4nlhCZtnsQL3Ctiy1PdzEoxPYAgJ9R9Q435EWVu2 ttlGpB8URPUcb+gGvsJAjrZpTQ62JL6qjJzddf2YQ+MIbxJ5jLz1SO057500Q1Jr1cpX fjoZq/6lSnEBYxkxwYIQOo8zVnmTeCYZ6hQSlhRkR7hFNWUPrxlRa/rc+lGvVDVTYeGy +ilfCtsvtm8aV6bZ2+Xj7x2pRLTkOjZ6pB6PS02JLgWCoCiIwIR6rnUc0TBJlEKVuSPZ hA7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687990282; x=1690582282; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=/bF41I+9fwkGKEioJMHBH1klcNBhDiFjjd5oywD/ZaU=; b=G2hC0Cslq+kr3gf5DkC9Fihgo8Yf2V+3t2c4ZwikIQVJrLIMzdF70yNoyFCnZh53tX VgboM3x6h0ZbFvYcvW9G/Kkbjd9QieaF5c/IaDWfE4cY7r0DFkrvLf4a9539vGc4ll0m KnGtY2b0AoJTAC/rHftDXqEyA2nLOglhTUfKjbYt8wSLt53WC0DDmsTNlg5JaCMN3GzJ N4QGf1aO1/FKxKxisG+k9mLalgUqIdaj3luxii24tlipWmzdXXX7MGla+wUCGm1YL+mR sXBvVP05Pgsk5v471zwEL4by6ZIOX0bPaSAqFw9q/0i4C66Xmk3mVPmUSsFiv/FHZbeN lkSg==
References: <d65583b8-7706-ddbd-1430-ba353e05bfee@lear.ch> <0439cbdf-fe23-4ffd-8b43-3d1494d7eb73@betaapp.fastmail.com> <47a9db87-9e08-4c7c-c213-68ee36aa0385@lear.ch> <f280e3ff-e498-47e8-aac5-1f320b47c827@betaapp.fastmail.com> <CADNypP_csCfe1W4ZMUhtQkurDKS+=FBDiGY7OaW4b37ipoKckQ@mail.gmail.com> <e553cc3e-5c3e-46e9-baf1-fe41af2e90c1@betaapp.fastmail.com> <CADNypP8WPOoPkFfn5o-dbRB50bXRT2yvhA6Y18RcrkRsJLb14w@mail.gmail.com> <4a2c5184-692b-4e2c-b1e8-7e480c60e897@betaapp.fastmail.com> <DBAPR83MB0422C8933498E0924D2C7F1B9124A@DBAPR83MB0422.EURPRD83.prod.outlook.com> <f669ff24-b9de-f320-4aae-b403903a74aa@huitema.net> <ZJyCp059sflHuQjb@faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAD9ie-uERTXZy=Y+nc7CN7xWvEDSz5iTCPkFiQpNKCh4UFox2A@mail.gmail.com>