Re: [art] Obsoletes Re: [core] [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-core-problem-details-05

"Scott O. Bradner" <sob@sobco.com> Wed, 06 July 2022 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/simple; d=sobco.com; s=mail; t=1657146257; bh=8RJeWh3e89SiidOvm5FSSIWg+Mk=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To; b=AtlxbJ+Z+A9DUHiMmjWJqNtBPkcDN/CGSF9c1BCCTs6mym4URrxnVuq0qDJaGyGC+ 4K/k6JBms9r4WpKioONpkuT8mgYiL2QtcpH85Vz/TTXG0HzWTnQvPKbNmAhQD6h98l sznuWd7cRsz8qYsl0gQxxBiR7citqvIybFTGP5vxbOnIIONQNHBTWY36GZ0oO1U+Qj qjKv1ZATTIPqXIHyU5emuo070zJphwq7Z/FkmEQL7g3ix3FJooW4cOPt4J8mPTseso pgTma9ONg2ih6zjjm+S3fYKdtyFF9iufTwKlvrduyxmShJrtDVKvaY0zp1yNC2afNx jqVUKOCpJNHBA==