Re: [auth48] [E] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9388 <draft-ietf-cdni-additional-footprint-types-11> for your review

Nir Sopher <nirsopher@gmail.com> Fri, 23 June 2023 16:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.852 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1687536291; x=1690128291; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=G27HI50XM6007lu4uocv4YiGurbcisIKNf6/gD/NDLc=; b=gdkUDk1YiUXbFRXdBADjIFUvbLiUAz3lsCjUN8JNUJcZ4hXoSe9ANys91cnEBcOTqM l7WaD1m3n1VCso5+Q94ri51HCHqe1y6eDYXSybbzCAWMamAcJjelcN4mEJRojpHhMLpd RzY+jA1jpR8AGQDo/Tg9TXD7rZZwy6pAmfskf1Q4EYtf9opVzr+QzMmriEo7tZ5rvaEg P9R8kty3EJTYSLhmgdCkJPeKCmSuTKknQzXFVV8C1SdJ62yuimiAK2ryBs/LRnMKGEwt tIQgGwop0NQpQBquOtBusF1iVKVTUBDxgbAjHai9i+lLmrZz2HvWi6bu0YAHKs0sxKOl ZSDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687536291; x=1690128291; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=G27HI50XM6007lu4uocv4YiGurbcisIKNf6/gD/NDLc=; b=SJCRXCawN+jJiWYmGt3ZVdDyPHUYOeY2MZndFBMzlXxMhla0ZccjApEX8Rja5TJfMT 1JR+ol//oe/3psPWDHMLbz/IJhsOW2Qy6s+XOx+wDqWZNqc2OlA2GoQM8wj7qIuYjC6v oxNBAa91LBDfK/o+spOxH/cudoeKfRbuhK0+/kaN6RElPtKCsdfK2BVaKgd9W8REAbBf Gbk75/1MImy3UVqlJXfB0SMIvtMIudh9V3CmMRhM1x4ne+OFGidWkW0FtdsdDDuksNAt mf2s/lXF+eJIZYL2HUU9Ref69Z4ob5EweumucUp1iKo6Zt4udmy3wFpVJuEhmVwvZLHI Ph4g==