Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9388 <draft-ietf-cdni-additional-footprint-types-11> for your review

Nir Sopher <nirsopher@gmail.com> Fri, 23 June 2023 15:46 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.851 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1687535185; x=1690127185; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=728hK8Ftgg8wGKqSpqJO/30PBAi852+pgtBmOLL6Udc=; b=dB0erdA5nsgVXhCdirdfBiZfHRqFFAL7kqmvSbZUVLjlbI+hp5yRLTQE+4w8CeLXjy BtU6yOv0+SGVQacwBFqFNxaiuQQIgvq2g8JwhVnNo+7lLP9XvgSryzY5P7LL/kC30vP2 5vT6OFvPaMMbDmSGIWFHdoOHRdgsqsgQAd41rlVlPFo1lyOAepOe/OjuvGl4sdFwDhcB EscEJR4fLwMfH+FeMISrcQyfuEaQizQRDbQPe5sP/fHb4hWy4fxSQR0sODHSANCDwgPP PMOpAmTmCEoH+6f1OsFVdQx16lHsqVNbtd0rnpDvNN2GEY6QJgWoSWZHfgOe9twC0VUT QGAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1687535185; x=1690127185; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=728hK8Ftgg8wGKqSpqJO/30PBAi852+pgtBmOLL6Udc=; b=eq0f8NDXJksNlDoUbphyu4XCIU6x4+QkdmtHUSD1Ytyi9lvhuEgNm6rv9L/D8YO3Ao HPChGSM7UwYimVpgAPEzQ2Xe8exmuclf1qbPsEdxgzQuN8djZMWGisHnB99PUAmWCA5/ wEs3S0sTpBOSy8Rj7UhYnWyNcOFx+JK28TGrn5cMfbaB1Mb7CUQ6V6ydes8WQRt4r8Oj QZHt3C8quaFjqFKz8glMueErPGvwK1JjDflTgZgoxAZENf9Pp2NCf+ZxhwGpIXXOgMTa xF7q6sz82cTVoYq93IjnbrCIBwmbAQjc6q74T9XA3nprhmwHkv/kgNrdTVVRNQ00CLVm +9KQ==