[auth48] [IANA #1276431] [IANA] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9388 <draft-ietf-cdni-additional-footprint-types-11> for your review

Amanda Baber via RT <iana-matrix@iana.org> Fri, 14 July 2023 00:05 UTC

From: Amanda Baber via RT <iana-matrix@iana.org>
References: <RT-Ticket-1276431@icann.org> <20230607032157.D1EA21978E66@rfcpa.amsl.com> <CACUa7-tJa+AROA-Z9C_nKyLarEnLJa17dQO51j9KtAWfxUbkrg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+EbDtBuqVCDYkuecZ3UXvoRsn6+7MhUHRWFUTKxNPMztz=01A@mail.gmail.com> <51D75AE1-663C-46A4-AD0C-4F8BAA256D69@amsl.com> <47C7C473-F7B3-4744-B7AC-77978446E83B@amsl.com> <CA+EbDtDLbdoFhoDwADzNxnk_=0kP0jh3og4zB3GQ=oT79hzkRw@mail.gmail.com> <CAL0qLwZ2LxYQOw0Wyy2ZKvKjwfz2q=1cwb0GK6hQ+Q1DoY2ALg@mail.gmail.com> <03F234CA-DAFC-464A-86A7-407F3CBFCE3C@amsl.com> <EA411911-50E6-4EA0-A302-75060FE23941@amsl.com>