Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR and implementation poll for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-virtual-eth-segment

"Yu Tianpeng" <yutianpeng.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 11 January 2019 21:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-language :thread-index; bh=zkUm/JoSs2HPo3Hp51ZFoY2BAiwex0OAyChkdFCPwnM=; b=IhthZ3LAaGMpPAVkLlNA207aYk6yF1ujX+NmE+eTU0kiAOHCChlYmkpyYhgbKLaqAn oEadXkV2J6YpU+EcglIN8oMYJpxDTkRqJ0N2LrcZYGEBfSLF1b/Ua9eq+g0Pe188l4DE Y1TB8yG7/G2p128K3LdvP55564B4kKlYse8xBqhTCpHjQH4FYIh1aVxOIzyJZNYaxpKS mC4k0Z4/YmzSnF9H/HrWdM+6qC4/A4L6tR0Bhs+0gD99nqDRN5iqPFubKeFfhcfPkLjz MUv7KK+JONYcjGrzgfqyGeel27WWPrksiV0gn70k0JtMQAbCE/Mjt0ihhJaAR6vBNyXn TNyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-language:thread-index; bh=zkUm/JoSs2HPo3Hp51ZFoY2BAiwex0OAyChkdFCPwnM=; b=l3MIUZioDGTtT8sSELAG+5Pu49EBV+llHdaYB9Fnybask3SoYiH1VKA6WH9KxD21L9 XOSil/XEF0Rb9cfqWQX9n7p5qBlsLLFWCMz1j6YlJkmv7lj48Gz7mWO1Zh7GLWtvaJ2C ozxYsEcHYJaBdBWFgIClRmDDkTFJ2BU2OETpgIdazzEVrQeTus4ZH+lABwTwOOfmuqRx C4jitD4RZFRe/FZQE3aVjdYUX1/gw1kyvKNA3R0kBUeoMx9zmo1zx2/xhssx9F2+OnbM Rij0nUyUvV83Fm1ZcbOXZzvCHL0Ab2bcegX0Y4Sab7lAUfq6zaWjU30S3V58Vr77FNbo T5IQ==