Re: [Bier] Proposed mods for architecture draft

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 June 2017 07:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7UPyThxQS3m/aN6BimWXTZW7gy99ZZNyCXOKN8RIhlY=; b=QKwVZWGatCRoTUau5JvDZ3Ljv+8m7e31294GItX3q9J7RLEdAYFj7Mg6DSZmxJJ1qN KYgHxhbxgWZFhjOg3PKt1z0cbm/hCvCYlYoARzq93+FX7GeD2bsgvlLn2l9tBE3UML40 TMbOke4IjGBArqgpwW9HHMtyEosKsrr+7yaG3rqHQ4SLFsKnFiNPMUKqb101kFZP2A9p Cy9fyHHe/g968hgrZ8b+AVhtV0nmoWRGgwndDyB2HolyCULia1BFLhtB77d1M+kHVEGQ nAnL6btKxsZ0aVZzjhz5TA9H+ueXVAp5jYLnud4vrNjSWqdmVA9UQamdXyC6DqGxvec+ VJLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7UPyThxQS3m/aN6BimWXTZW7gy99ZZNyCXOKN8RIhlY=; b=ZPZ32A4lBaak6L9g7uLIaIdzSd70dQJkQLWQNZvp7V5JsUUcSXuF1jG86m7PwCh6pF thxVVz8dw2wRw3LaYuver2umOl1KeBZfot8+ezJM05aG8oyc5HcmLT1fe03tKVDGXZu8 PYAmFEGZz8baAn6A3oSEajvJLhacy55wGeAFclcFffzFuqrWjOGJZff5IaOqwlgGB6uq NuBtPv3pr4J6jh1HQ8XF3gJJxXG7pb8Mi7t7H8bwzBQn4Hb61w7InY3pe+w3H+x9CGX0 LQjcj5Tk+le/jnqAZBxHMTO8em1PMrad6GNtt/pEptAwiDWg/c7r+QHLeak01Z/z46+Z FS2A==