Re: [Bier] Shepherd’s review of draft-ietf-bier-bgp-ls-bier-ext-07

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2020 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Pz/+BEqvaUpAaq6c1nEUASOlZXsE116H1yFEGN0TpCo=; b=d7EO50qGdEyDGUnkWOFMvXBD0nc6vjemlNB+lpGal3KaQuKY/WfKlV0kzDR0lARU4n zz2gySnSUXwdMKwE+Qlzkp4tKM99YlFC4GqKpW3Bmef7BcYg60jS1Xg1nO7VJioS/bHr +cAS9bowM5VYeWxTThrbaItkPAYalIPsE9iDgc/jJWdlEWkaxfk5dktUcvjZI7QdBZ9M 6WqVFms4D1sFH5nWWlwihfxxTOKU4+YbJvtNKH5ks5Vsl/DWn+/c6FTKDCDNw/3fHZq2 TXptJ3osI56qxhKYbl1BqEXJa9ZUY//ZtRwgmS1z85Ph/HT4tPf5nmwKtjhYhI9mcbrR u0uw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Pz/+BEqvaUpAaq6c1nEUASOlZXsE116H1yFEGN0TpCo=; b=X2y3r+ZFE9IqsQkPpEZpGzwSIHfuzDkRKIJHPNN/xF5COF9H4Nm7V8OTGmCAjC06pc 7ms/AorVX68M7WEqUgOmHoDWWUWzRY6AA8J0Ty8HBoIc2VUWCD4vFKCPupufNkJNYkBY +mTN1kLm4k87VIEuQWOP5zE1arwNoxJqW9grJbmnQfVlaWTejW/1pePiYfa3GRdOTQSa xNbNYAlEkMgt/2KutLS6zIIxGTp0/mJGQIB8CZ3lVw5dZqngbQMMexEiWy8HMWOehqtE F9S1M/mTpxnTgBmA2FSMCDhZi93NrJG3ipVyknXVlLo7pjey5jDMKXBGGLHxnOjTQpJA 1LHQ==