Re: [C310] AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9033 <draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-18.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

"Prof. Diego Dujovne" <diego.dujovne@mail.udp.cl> Wed, 21 April 2021 08:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail-udp-cl.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SAw7/IU8OAwm+CU+9aUdcUO5HBx55BR4aMXMjauJfLI=; b=mk7GQ9gXo4n7iFolNzp0bHnBAfsZxh2ksj3IKhFyThj5Ymt2IrI5DWE0Gs2KWztCOj V967rN1LNHUISjMZb1r6EIZwfKoprv0UDBuaI900MYMoItiZ1BNhjB+DWDvjr+O67X0V EzaBfESZXVb/1xQbdklS5yqdIQRHP52vKRAr93cXqiLFMSB5HW01/bcTqPGU68rQ5djB SkWhRGhTphrZztvvGRGzEOpT6RlI4TfDfm/jOna86/9+JEbrZHeGYEnhcvlW4pbuK7p3 T7Yij1yvf8KUIVv7WFrjusCvNPAYo8quh0yhe/sjyrAcj+DW6Pdy2+FkahhNKknExOt6 hHkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SAw7/IU8OAwm+CU+9aUdcUO5HBx55BR4aMXMjauJfLI=; b=rhvKj6IrQ1NFDZVwb3prvzoh7mrtGomeXnmSU8nWS8tM97h0gkbC61OT0kDBrP+mTi 26uOCvQq3W9sgAkvNLZD0xjDqLarlk9fbWhfpHnC/1+c6iQIwAChDuSEhjRNxpiRLvG4 eueVHjRqlyQMzuApqGJ5tG1ra/wYuG8hXXDL+uvmtb/0e5IqwME/0DIBcrcR/gYHhJmU MHnidv4Y6PiU6U0m0BlWTsGHgRqNZVNVogsEzi05/931i5+/x3YT6akc7KhFiRzGCDlu G0vox4hmoi2Cplby6twpKnYzF1meFew+c8vW6JIa0eeE7VbFwa5xm6JP42+FoGtJ1BUl MjKg==