Re: [C310] AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9033 <draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-18.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Tengfei Chang <tengfei.chang@gmail.com> Thu, 22 April 2021 03:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IifRu3ZGf10lNg1KTN8IiicwmRUeCgS2qxjVMvW0soU=; b=asPtU2Wpi6Y3ar8S4ZkC8srEKbOVwRcE1lI5WnrogN7WkiMxApJ0IYOMw8BncAzJFW unlJZtbmkFd3dItYGXaspXmqKpjm5gV9xk7mOgphscwI1rXL0Abic07zcE/FKKXMi18K qI9A2L+q96RKQZsvxBmgh4MjVwv18QgqH6DdV7ImBG7lgj+loL6WEcttvaKS0iZtMoN0 OWB3N4hZ9XF4GB33R85T31v+qHPIuOTDrYkqcLocB2pg5VGO8aK6ekZu6I2GfDnq+y2D zZXxBD+tSSBvJvgh8Zr7HFqcfotuZI/ZByeUovdhuMd3z2o5xJnsJMlfQOigLggEe9zJ yceQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IifRu3ZGf10lNg1KTN8IiicwmRUeCgS2qxjVMvW0soU=; b=e1SErTmPwNylHrHvZMlzabkSXbNJm9uD7YbAdT2FCGaptYzGccDH25D+aMGKJ5Vq6x eec3mA4WVoutKxCxxbHisamGda3anHhWFUSeODC0Y1LkQCKJpsMGv6f1Aljtg9X7xahE nIppYQp5LXMmwY5ZyhRf/0wgQhL/JuVKcQYRd1y/yJ7EN3XkiqUePcr8Ui0FfdyF9YYE 5IYw/NSvXyp+4APlFL1kzvmRGSVoZCOK318AHXsWpb3sWmKWtIUW+JfmwhdwNh+Z7GLV nzmXAI/6vO3g3zkBcU6AjVrPeGLqy1mmC14w4Kg0xuute7R9hS6cTacGKP+GOtzpveEX OChA==