Re: [C310] AUTH48 [JM]: RFC 9033 <draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-18.txt> NOW AVAILABLE

Xavi Vilajosana Guillen <xvilajosana@uoc.edu> Wed, 21 April 2021 09:01 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tsQGrPzqLdYEjfhb8QvzMR/71CQrKlVYDXOdu646BqQ=; b=FJ5dX+0V7LE5gknQZYPtBDu/goiz0MPHcHmQkLshm1NOdH5C9bjJvhe8IJRaaHUqe7 3H7Dt+N3beTEb9mOQceYFe/5UMFxfYlDSCchcvk6+uGDXAxSfFvIGpHcxLGYmIrUynrh 8ZyU4rrLZGPSWpAUs59kMRpvMLBqkOY+qOFKbsqphC2ZUB91fzk8+rrUJ2QqlBVVySEv LbRkccFQuIXy+bz2NiqOAbUI/7B0glV6E+d+QLNG2rT9FJ9X9W77iB4vJ9REZ6VuoeQQ ycxMqxRXRT2cYdJrLrDXatmbZv5B9nqtNEZtPD88+Bax3sjXS1rinHibyMrDFho1pCsI hcow==