Re: [CCAMP] TR: New Version Notificationfordraft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt

"PELOSO, PIERRE (PIERRE)" <pierre.peloso@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 22 June 2011 13:27 UTC

From: "PELOSO, PIERRE (PIERRE)" <pierre.peloso@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Greg Bernstein <gregb@grotto-networking.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:26:14 +0200
References: <CCBFBB7025DF984494DEC3285C058152129673243E@FRMRSSXCHMBSA1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4DF654C6.3070304@grotto-networking.com> <D5EABC6FDAFDAA47BC803114C68AABF2027CAC27@DEMUEXC012.nsn-intra.net> A <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E170C62F931@DFWEML501-MBX.china.huawei.com> <D5EABC6FDAFDAA47BC803114C68AABF202806DEE@DEMUEXC012.nsn-intra.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E170C62FA55@DFWEML501-MBX.china.huawei.com> <4DFB7ED7.5040509@orange-ftgroup.com> <4DFB947B.1050409@grotto-networking.com>
acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US