Re: [CCAMP] Moving the WSON discussion forward (Was Re: TR: New Version Notification fordraft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt)

"Margaria, Cyril (NSN - DE/Munich)" <cyril.margaria@nsn.com> Fri, 08 July 2011 13:24 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:24:28 +0200
References: <CCBFBB7025DF984494DEC3285C058152129673243E@FRMRSSXCHMBSA1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4DF654C6.3070304@grotto-networking.com> <D5EABC6FDAFDAA47BC803114C68AABF2027CAC27@DEMUEXC012.nsn-intra.net> A <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E170C62F931@DFWEML501-MBX.china.huawei.com> <D5EABC6FDAFDAA47BC803114C68AABF202806DEE@DEMUEXC012.nsn-intra.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E170C62FA55@DFWEML501-MBX.china.huawei.com> <4DFB7ED7.5040509@orange-ftgroup.com> <4DFB947B.1050409@grotto-networking.com> <CCBFBB7025DF984494DEC3285C058152129681EAC9@FRMRSSXCHMBSA1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E1718137E45@dfweml502-mbx.china.huawei.com> <4E09EBCF.2020207@labn.net><CCBFBB7025DF984494DEC3285C05815212968DFD7A@FRMRSSXCHMBSA1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4E1324A9.4080502@grotto-networking.com>