Re: [clue] Participant info/type followup

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 03 April 2014 15:31 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:30:23 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: clue@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1396539058; bh=aafB0/LAEWGd80mWtpfZobgKFEqWQ3dWtZoPIxJdTF0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=RjxSKLLOoEnNwjnKGvjoZBqgJ0BsLPp27kuPm33wznb6inwGKsmWn9XTh+2w2OQXd 1FyUoLTZzjRUBVHL31RwZMrgakt2jhYkdJQ+LvOjYAFyj6anquFyfNR+KOylRaEZOD eYuVM/6G4gvSUhRXwNL43sE2o9//mhZ0JcT6N2vRH1g/ZV33sWbhykTZBl6xrm2Zz2 sW/TcgcuUDxsRSbI5bej1wc5ynvh6WBj8GttVII3HzGtrYRqHzhew9zo1GOmDHAaUK A031aEQ3h93rLPBHlFPeNsa6Y9pt7A9ZjKUMwHn6GKoExHbIiNM6V/YZPhjdQEqFJx 2iIim1FCJBaIg==