Re: [clue] Participant info/type followup

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 19 March 2014 19:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:46:07 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>, "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1395258367; bh=Pjq+w/rZ/rijZV1HHiJJEJiZLM9yrfxHSAkaInmb1Hk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=k5aqvpCO+lpYVJLOeT/3pCjaswGxd/rnTEzwssF63fGWXOs97gl7fMrISH9X3/QZG KiLciVmI8ZNE0lQBrBWi3Fq6Eou6UvCH+fzxi8oM3gPgln8gSS/AA81tCutfrrib9+ ZJsGyQzc++x/p9JNlX3uZd1nfuPQXkFKgzNbC1bj8fRgZkcWDRj/CzrLBo5eaFwa2s SSSD05t2DEG+/QU77LF1GdB2oSPRUTz2jLd0QeoCbPJz9DBnDmNopchcsKckV1KQf+ K7DHE42D1hlzkqWzOs2aF1QIueGYGogxkNtfNZWNeRhlpl2I+v+QeOeogrZCRxxUll +aGPGH45NXq+Q==