Re: [clue] Participant info/type followup

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 06 March 2014 17:22 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 17:20:30 +0000
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: CLUE <clue@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1394126559; bh=WWsAiZGMSdiJmePBexyK5B8fBxt4htWk25hbBbU3HU8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=qjQ9h2odL0fw0XdYxDjW68EMlqDzgMzn53aipo+oXFRJH4vxhKjO842JXHXd6k24v W3M+/+WQVomVTbmhlqtczIpsMirCyOt9SEhqXJweUCFUYnKDDVOUE6j8Y163KONjPH 1ARSMCmJ4VQkKhVUihWhVKXhy5q4gjRPtdrKS1eXcim9FWjVYBLzab62EJ5YEnKJgE PsnpGtqQIw1d2r2ie8aMMbV+ghKvBjzd7ti+JwA7dg6oGCbFTAoJcNKKOpAB5D+hf7 Vt4HRqo9Ej6twIFh0DWRn17KvU5KZWs3YeOg/uWlOHHGyCFHNJljDspR8rPT9htrux 1hY1FRnDmdEjQ==