Re: [clue] Participant info/type followup

Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com> Tue, 01 April 2014 01:30 UTC

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:30:34 +1100
From: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [clue] Participant info/type followup

Hello Paul, all,

If we follow the approach that there is a specific indicating of whether
the participant information is based on an explicit indication then I
would suggest the following text for the framework:

Clause 7.1.11 Participant information
(Under the 1st paragraph)

The participant information contains an explicit indication of whether
it relates to a participant contained in the capture, from a
participants capture device or both. For example a video camera may
capture an image containing the participant, or a participant may send a
video capture with a presentation that does not depict the participant.

Something similar would be needed under participant type.

Thoughts?

Regards, Christian