Re: [codec] WGLC #2 for draft-ietf-codec-opus-10

"Michael Ramalho (mramalho)" <mramalho@cisco.com> Thu, 17 November 2011 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mramalho@cisco.com; l=8773; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321545348; x=1322754948; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=qFjlltRfRbcmlxO6YGCf7+pteV5js3UVJVmJ4rdXmI8=; b=YyolRG5A2b0i4F5+YcEWZRrkt0JxABEMs84igFj6+1WhNEOAumUKLa8I nwk8h7EAhtCVZ3Rqun8IX5Yl3pa9vilw9CJFokffixcgAZYOeD2axul1X H9FC+vw9lRsBwJCHF3rSjbIG6WasAOgeuKDPhWyaQ0psN4duzGHJDc32g A=;